skip to main | skip to sidebar

AnSo - I may be a cranky bitch, but at least I have the decency to be funny about it

Sunday, January 7, 2007

arghe då.

varför bliiir det sådär som i förra inlägget?

att så fort jag lägger in bilder blir all text helt liten & ihopklumpad?

orkar inte ändra. vill nästan gråta för att jag gillar inte texter som hänger ihop som ett enda stycke. åååh det är nog mina skengravidshormoner som härjar igen, haha.


well darlys, gonatt.
Posted by anso at 4:23 PM

1 comment:

schmut said...

det är lugnt. vi är tillbaka på ruta ett med kaos, bebisskrik och matvägran, så just nu kan vi inte vara så sociala

07 January, 2007 22:09

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
anso
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (24)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ▼  January (23)
      • soulmate dry your eye.
      • a wee bit of an explanation.
      • Im such a lady but Im dancin like a ho.
      • what the hell is going on?
      • I woke up this morning with my make up on.
      • men åååh, varför ska jag vara så jävla "snäll" hel...
      • going down.
      • I dont know what yore looking for. (you havent fou...
      • bullet with butterfly wings.
      • whiskey in the jar.
      • late night confessions.
      • I am (not) afraid to keep on living.
      • nu är det väl revolution på gång?
      • there is no other pill to take, so swollow the one...
      • arghe då.
      • and oh whatever makes her happy on a saturday night.
      • I cant belive the news today.
      • skära skära havre. och en liten underarm.
      • not ready to make nice.
      • insomnia. jävla arsle.
      • lex anso the fortsättning:
      • where is the love yo?
      • premiär. ojoj.