skip to main | skip to sidebar

AnSo - I may be a cranky bitch, but at least I have the decency to be funny about it

Monday, January 1, 2007

premiär. ojoj.

hej hej darlings!

välkommen till my brand new very snygga blogg!

egentligen skulle jag ha haft premiär igår men det blev lite försenat.


har inte så mycket att skriva nu, ska strax gå och lägga mej..

men världens största tack till anna för att hon fixade till denna sidan. pöss pårej.
Posted by anso at 3:49 PM

3 comments:

anna said...

*poss*

01 January, 2007 17:09
KellyKorv said...

shit. skitsnygg sida!

01 January, 2007 18:25
♥m♥ said...

läst din blogg länge nu, så kommer såklart fortsätta ;-)

02 January, 2007 09:02

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
anso
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (24)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ▼  January (23)
      • soulmate dry your eye.
      • a wee bit of an explanation.
      • Im such a lady but Im dancin like a ho.
      • what the hell is going on?
      • I woke up this morning with my make up on.
      • men åååh, varför ska jag vara så jävla "snäll" hel...
      • going down.
      • I dont know what yore looking for. (you havent fou...
      • bullet with butterfly wings.
      • whiskey in the jar.
      • late night confessions.
      • I am (not) afraid to keep on living.
      • nu är det väl revolution på gång?
      • there is no other pill to take, so swollow the one...
      • arghe då.
      • and oh whatever makes her happy on a saturday night.
      • I cant belive the news today.
      • skära skära havre. och en liten underarm.
      • not ready to make nice.
      • insomnia. jävla arsle.
      • lex anso the fortsättning:
      • where is the love yo?
      • premiär. ojoj.